Thursday, November 17, 2005

Psoriasis testimonial of healing

Psoriasis testimonial of healing.

"My affected skin has been steadily clearing. My torso is clearing in spots (many almost clear or clearing spots). It seems to finish in one area and then go on to another. My back and legs are clearing in big patches. My forehead is almost clear, it looks like a minor sunburn now instead of a bright red acid burn! These are the "original" areas that I've had for a long time. Some of the newer patches from my recent psoriasis outbreak (8 weeks ago) are still there, but on my legs, the clearing is wrapping around the back to the newer areas. It's hard to believe that this Friday makes it only 3 weeks since the appt! My mom (and me, too) is very excited and impressed." CR

For more results see:
http://www.brentenergywork.com/Healing%20Results.htm

Contact information:
Brent Atwater
Medical Intuitive &
Complementary & Integrative Distant Energy Healing
Box 475
Southern Pines, NC 28388
NC Phone: 910.692.5206
ATL Phone: 404.242.9022
E mail: Brent@BrentAtwater.com
Web site: http://www.BrentAtwater.com